Connect is a classic logic game. The game idea is inspired by Hashiwokakero logic puzzles. Chips are placed on a circuit board and the player has to place connections between them.
- the number of outgoing/incomming connections must match exactly the number on their chips,
- connections must not cross each other and
- a coherent network of connections must be built.
- Solo-, Coop- and Battlemode
- Variable bordsize
- Storable highscore
- 4.294.967.296 gameboard variants
- Music included (with 1MB RAM)
- All PAL-Amiga with Kickstart v1.3 minimum
- with at least 512kb Chipmem (+512kb of any ram for music)
- harddisc supported (installer included)
- WinUAE compatible
Click here for the English tutorial.
Click here for the German tutorial.
Now available! Visit itch.io to download.
Where to buy
Note for the boxed version
Please note: We currently only ship the box within Germany and in a few selected European countries. If you live in USA, UK or Switzerland, please contact us by mail (
Go to itch.io
All buyers of the boxed version will of course get free access to the itch.io download archive. Please send us a mail to